Saturday, November 16, 2013

A Little More


In The Blink of an Eye


     It is early Saturday morning. I went downstairs to make breakfast when I looked outside and was dumbfounded.  There are no leaves on the trees in my backyard.  When did that happen?  The mountains still show signs of color but it is dwindling fast.  Where did fall go?  This is quite possible the first year with none of my favorite activities.  There was no camping, hiking, drives in the mountains, time to enjoy all the beautiful colors.  I am so depressed right now.  I know there are so many more big things in life to worry about.  In the great big picture of life this is nothing, but in my own little corner this is everything.  So for today I mourn the loss of a season, because in reality it does signify a much bigger problem and that worries me a little more then a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment