Sunday, December 29, 2013

OH DEAR LORD!!!!


So a friend says to me.....

     Right now I feel like I have been kicked in the stomach. A new but increasingly good friend says to me, " it will get better".  I have to believe her because she is in the middle of a divorce and has not died yet.  I jokingly told her I was going to join the online matchmaking sites like another friend of ours and just start dating everyone.  I could also try actually saying yes to the dates I get asked out on. So I head to what is sure to be a completely dead open house due to the weather and jump on my laptop.  I pick 2 easy sites and sign up so I can look at the pics and profiles.  After an hour of looking I text her and say "soooo how about happy hour"? I did see one gentleman I found seriously cute but really no one else caught my eye.  We make a pact to jump into the dating scene together. We will pick one night and a different spot each week to go out with the soul purpose of dating in mind.  If nothing else we will have fun making fools of ourselves because she is a nut by nature.  I will do a " It's 5:00 Somewhere"  update each week to let you know how it goes.  It may even get its own page if dating is anything like it used to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment